Children will start their days with archery at Jim-Bows Archery from 9:00am to 12:30pm and then enjoy a supervised lunch with the CrossFit Coaches from Bedrock CrossFit. For the afternoon the children will spend 60-90min learning the movements of CrossFit and working out together in a structured setting and then there will be time dedicated to additional physical activities including yoga, adventures along the bike path, water balloon games, and other both mentally and physically demanding games. The Archery program is designed to teach the children the techniques of shooting a bow as well as the rules of safety and etiquette in the sport. The archers are taught the ten shooting steps and technical information about the equipment used in a safe and fun environment.
Children Ages: 11-16 year olds
Dates: Monday, July 9th – Friday, July 13th, 2018
Monday, July 16th – Friday, July 20th, 2018
Cost: $375 includes Archery Bow Rental
Payment/ Withdrawal/ Transfer Policy: Full Payment required upon registration. No refunds 45 days prior to start date. Transfer to another child available for a $25 fee. Refunds available prior to 45 days form start date and are subjected to $50 cancellation fee.
Please bring all items every day, unless specifically noted
– Indoor gym or athletic footwear (no flip flops) and clothing to be outside rain or shine
– Sunscreen, a sun hat, and bug spray
– A healthy lunch and snacks – please avoid peanuts on the first day. Campers will not be able to purchase food at camp (no vending machines or food courts available)
– A large water bottle – we recommend 1 L
– Emergency supplies. Ex: inhalers, medication for allergies etc. Notify leaders of location
– Do not bring any electronics or valuables to camp