Over the course of 15 sessions in 8-weeks, spend 90 minutes training and strengthening the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk, under the guidance of Ford Davidson (NCCP Level 1 Trained).
The 90 Minute Class will Include:
Training the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk
Development of Speed, Explosive Strength & Coordination
Identifying & Correcting Faults in Technique
Improving Lift Specific Range of Motion & Mobility
Prehabilitation and Accessory Work
A Coach Instructed & Supervised Training Program Per Session
A Mock Olympic Lifting Meet On The Last Day!
Thursday from 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Sunday from 11:30am to 1:00pm
$375 Per Participant
Only 14 Spots Available!
Open To All Levels & Abilities.
Prerequisites: While no previous experience is required, it is highly encouraged that participants attend the Olympic Lifting 4 Hour Workshop hosted on Sunday, April 29th, from 11:30am to 3:30pm.
Beginning Thursday, May 3rd
Ending Thursday, June 21st
Mock Meet on Sunday, June 24th at 11:30am
Full Class Schedule:
1. Thursday, May 3rd at 7:30pm
2. Sunday, May 6th at 11:30am
3. Thursday, May 10th at 7:30pm
4. Sunday, May 13th at 11:30am
5. Thursday, May 17th at 7:30pm
6. Thursday, May 24th at 7:30pm
7. Sunday, May 27th at 11:30am
8. Thursday, May 31st at 7:30pm
9. Sunday, June 3rd at 11:30am
10. Thursday, June 7th at 7:30pm
11. Sunday, June 10th at 11:30am
12. Thursday, June 14th at 7:30pm
13. Sunday, June 17th at 11:30am
14. Thursday, June 21st at 7:30pm
15. Sunday, June 24th – Mock Meet at 11:30am
*There are no classes scheduled for Sunday, May 20th.