Children will start their days with archery at Jim-Bows Archery from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and then enjoy a supervised lunch with the CrossFit Coaches from Bedrock CrossFit. For the afternoon the children will spend 60-90 minutes learning the movements of CrossFit and working out together in a structured setting and then there will be time dedicated to additional physical activities including yoga, adventures along the bike path, water balloon games, and other both mentally and physically demanding games. The Archery program is designed to teach the children the techniques of shooting a bow as well as the rules of safety and etiquette in the sport. The archers are taught the ten shooting steps and technical information about the equipment used in a safe and fun environment.
Children Ages: 11-16-year-olds
Dates: Monday, July 6th – Friday, July 10th, 2020 OR Monday, July 13th – Friday, July 17th, 2020
Cost: $395 includes Archery Bow Rental
Payment/ Withdrawal/ Transfer Policy: Full Payment required upon registration. No refunds 45 days prior to the start date. Transfer to another child available for a $25 fee. Refunds available prior to 45 days from the start date and are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
Please bring all items every day, unless specifically noted
– Indoor gym or athletic footwear (no flip-flops) and clothing to be outside rain or shine
– Sunscreen, a sun hat, and bug spray
– A healthy lunch and snacks – please avoid peanuts on the first day. Campers will not be able to purchase food at camp (no vending machines or food courts available)
– A large water bottle – we recommend 1 L
– Emergency supplies. Ex: inhalers, medication for allergies etc. Notify leaders of location
– Do not bring any electronics or valuables to camp