Children will spend the afternoon will spend 60-90min learning the movements of CrossFit and working out together in a structured setting and then there will be time dedicated to additional physical activities including yoga, adventures along the bike path, water balloon games, and other both mentally and physically demanding games.
Children Ages: 9-14-year-olds
Dates: Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 12, 2019 or Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26, 2019
Payment/ Withdrawal/ Transfer Policy: Full Payment required upon registration. No refunds 45 days prior to start date. Transfer to another child available for a $25 fee. Refunds available prior to 45 days from start date and are subjected to $50 cancellation fee.
Please bring all items every day, unless specifically noted
– Indoor gym or athletic footwear (no flip-flops) and clothing to be outside rain or shine
– Sunscreen, a sun hat, and bug spray
– A large water bottle – we recommend 1 L
– Emergency supplies. Ex: inhalers, medication for allergies etc. Notify leaders of location
– Do not bring any electronics or valuables to camp